- This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Domaine de Frégate
Location addressRoute de Bandol RD559
Cave Viticole du Domaine de Frégate
Phone04 94 32 57 57
The winery is close to the sea and has developed wine tourism without sacrificing the wines’ soul.
With the sea as its closest neighbour, the Domaine de Frégate in Saint-Cyr-sur-Mer is an ode to the nature. Taking advantage of soils perfectly suitable to viticulture and an ideal climate, these owners have made the right choices to produce quality wines.
- The Red PDO Bandol 2013, rewarded with a Gold Medal at the Concours Général Agricole de Paris 2017 and the favourite 2* in the Hachette guide 2017.
- The White PDO Bandol 2019, rewarded with a Gold Medal at the Concours Général Agricole de Paris 2020.
* Rosé Bandol
“Distinguished, it prefers the finesse to the exuberance. Pronounced with a red fruit, the mouth is round and well-balanced.”
* Red Bandol
“Typical nose of Bandol with its black fruits and spices notes. It just asks to age to delight the palates. Truffle, undergrowth and leather aromas".
VISITS AND TASTING
* Visit of the vineyard and tasting of the wine
* Car park: 200 spaces
* Bus park: 2 spaces
* Only by reservation with a caterer
* Hôtel Dolce Frégate****
TO DO/TO SEE
* 27-hole Golf
Vignobles et Découvertes
Equipments and services
- Reception room
- Exhibition space
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Private parking
- Pets welcome
- Sales on site
- Coach access
- Room hire
- Guided tours
- Online shop
- Click & Collect
Number of meeting rooms equipped : 2
Adult: 12 €.
Free entry for children < 18 years, children accompanied by an adult.
Group rate available for > 10 people.
For an aperitif after the tasting, we propose formulas with caterer. Quote on request.
- American Express
- Bank/credit card
All year round
Opening hours daily between 9 am and 7 pm.
Closed exceptionally on January 1st and December 25th.