- This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Commented sea tour of the 13 calanques with l'Atlantide
Location addressEmbarquement au Nouveau port des Lecques
Phone04 94 26 73 73
Go for a tour towards the Calanques de CASSIS and MARSEILLE, site listed as French Natural Heritage.
After sailing along the Var and the Bouches-du-Rhône coasts, you will enter at the deepest point of each calanque, real natural ports well known in the Antiquity for offering safe sheltered to Romans.
This tour will expand the visit going halfway of CASSIS and MARSEILLE bays. Do not hesitate… Come aboard for one day off the beaten path.
The visit of the 13 creeks includes:
Passage in front of the port of La Ciotat and its former shipyard.
• Then in front of the green island, the creek of Mugel, under the Bec de l'Aigle rock.
• Visit of the Calanque de Figuerolles and the cliffs of Cap Canaille (416 m.).
• Crossing the Bay of Cassis.
• Calanque de Port Miou, deep and winding with its marina.
• Port Pin, small and steep.
• In Vau, pearl of the creeks, vertiginous, with its cliffs directly above the sea.
• The Calanque des Orgues, remarkable for its limestone needles in the shape of organ pipes.
• The Devenson creek with its arcuate cliffs.
• The Calanque Saint-Jean where the great “candelle” takes root, the highest point of the massif of the creeks.
• The Tombstones, well known to naturists.
• The rugged and wild Calanque de Sugiton.
• The vast creek of Morgiou, animated by its fishing port.
• Passing Cap Morgiou, you will enter the Calanque de la Triperie where the Grotte Cosquer (underwater cave) was discovered in 1991.
• The Calanque de Sormiou, the largest of all, where the clarity of the water contrasts with the rigor of the landscape.
Equipments and services
- Pets welcome
Adult: 37 €
Child (4-11 years): 27 €.
Free entry for children < 4 years.
Group rate available for > 8 people.
Family rate from 2 adults + 3 children (paying) : - 10 %
Group rate from 8 paying adults : - 10 %
Please note that discounts are not available on the internet, cannot be combined and are only available at the Saint-Cyr Tourist Office.
Book and buy your tickets at the Tourist Office of Saint-Cyr-sur-Mer.
- Bank/credit card
- Travellers Cheque
From 01/04 to 05/11/2023.
Several departures per week, in the morning or afternoon. Plan your cruise with the Tourist Office of Saint-Cyr-sur-Mer.